About this blog



I have been told my iPhone should be glued (or surgically implanted. Note to self look into implanting iPhone) to my hand as I tend to be snapping photos or reading quite a bit.  I decided to use my "powers" for good and post photos I have been taking in case anyone is interested. I will try to always do a wallpaper version of the photo encase you want to use it as a background on your iPhone. For the time being the wallpaper will be formatted for the iPhone 5/5c/5s. You can try to use it on other devices but it will look optimal on the listed phones. (Note: Aug, 19th I also now have a MotoG Android now and the photos work very well as wallpapers. Enjoy!) As for what I use to take the photos, it is a mix. I tend to use the built in camera app but I also use Camera+ app. For editing I go back and forth between Camera+ and PS Express. I have also recently discovered Litely and a really fun app called Waterlogue. Waterlogue lets you turn photos into water color paintings. 

That's it for now. I hope you enjoy the photos and please...try the fish. 

Comments